Electrical fire destroys Angola mobile home

Emergency crews responded to a home at 0875 E. 200 N. in Angola around 6:45 p.m. When police arrived on scene, the mobile home was already fully engulfed in flames.

Posted: Apr. 15, 2018 11:54 AM
Updated: Apr. 16, 2018 4:01 PM

ANGOLA, Ind. (WFFT)- A mobile home in Angola is destroyed after an electrical fire Saturday evening. 

Scroll for more content...

Emergency crews responded to a home at 0875 E. 200 N. in Angola around 6:45 p.m. When police arrived on scene, the mobile home was already fully engulfed in flames. 

When firefighters arrived on scene, they attacked the blaze from the outside, but heavy winds set them back. The fire was under control around 7:15 p.m. 

The fire was believed to be caused by electrical issues. 

No injuries were reported. 

Article Comments

Fort Wayne
Overcast
47° wxIcon
Hi: 57° Lo: 36°
Feels Like: 43°
Angola
Overcast
48° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 35°
Feels Like: 45°
Huntington
Broken Clouds
46° wxIcon
Hi: 57° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 44°
Decatur
Overcast
47° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 37°
Feels Like: 43°
Van Wert
Scattered Clouds
46° wxIcon
Hi: 56° Lo: 36°
Feels Like: 46°
Cloud cover will partly clear up for the rest of the weekend.
WFFT Radar
WFFT Temperatures
WFFT National

Community Events