An eight year old girl is dead after being accidentally shot by a BB gun.
Eight year old Deborah Schwartz died at the hospital after being shot last Thursday by her younger brother. Police told WFFT that the girl had been accidentally shot in the eye.
Schwartz is Allen County's first homicide for 2018.
- Eight year old girl dies after BB gun accident
- 16-year-old girl injured in ATV accident
- 14 year old dies of gunshot wound
- 3-year-old central Indiana girl dies in hot car
- Eleven year old boy dies after being hit by car
- Six year old girl helping veterans for Christmas
- Boys and Girls Club hosts largest fundraiser of the year
- Banks addresses gun debate
- Indiana Conservation Officers investigate snowmobile accident
- Ohio man dead after snowmobile accident