NOBLE COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - A motorcycle driver was flown to the hospital after leading police on a chase in two counties Saturday.
Just before 5 p.m., the motorcycle driver was leading DeKalb County Sheriff Deputies on a chase on CR 52, which turned into CR 100S in Noble County.
The Noble County Sheriff's Department said the driver lost control as he crossed the crest of the road and tried to go through a small curve at CR 1200E.
Deputies said the driver braked hard, left the road and was ejected, landing in a water filled drainage ditch along CR 100 S.
The driver was flown to a Fort Wayne hospital because of the severity of his injuries.
The Noble County Sheriff's Department said the driver driver was operating a vehicle while suspended (prior) with a total of 82 current points on his operator's license.
- Driver with 82 points leads police on multi-county chase
- Man in custody after leading state police on chase in Allen County
- High speed chase leads to arrest of Fort Wayne man
- Man leads deputies on chase; bit by K-9
- One, dead, five injured after police chase
- Suspect dies in fatal crash after police chase
- Police: Man pointed gun at officer before being fatally shot
- Jefferson Pointe getting new owners
- Driver shot, killed by police after pulling out handgun
- Ohio State Police cracking down on distracted drivers