DeKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT) - DeKalb County Commissioners are working on deciding the final design of the new community corrections center.
Commissioners got a first look at the designs this week.
They still need to vote on the one that will be built.
The proposed corrections center will be built on the county farm west of Auburn.
DeKalb County Council is planning to approve an income tax increase to help pay for the new facility.
- DeKalb County commissioners looking at community corrections designs
- DeKalb County Community Corrections now using K-9
- DeKalb County approves tax hike for Community Corrections
- DeKalb County commissioners approve jail improvements
- DeKalb County raising income tax to pay for community corrections facility
- DeKalb County considering CFO regulations
- DeKalb County Jail needs repairs
- DeKalb County creating Veterans Court
- Car Crash in DeKalb County
- Final weekend for DeKalb County corn maze