FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- No one is injured after a car catches fire at the shell gas station on Jefferson Boulevard this morning.
The driver who didn't want to be identified or speak on camera says he noticed he was having brake issues around 10:50 a.m. so he pulled over at the gas station to check it out.
The driver believes brake fluid started leaking onto the manifold and that's when the blaze started.
Lucky, he got out of the car before the front burst into flames. The exact cause of the car fire is still under investigation. No damage was caused to gas station property.
- Car catches fire at Shell Gas station
- Man arrested after bringing gun into Shell gas station
- Trial set in Meijer gas station murder
- Plating company catches fire Tuesday
- Police investigate fatal shooting at Meijer gas station
- Victims of Hanna Street gas station shooting have been identified
- Indiana gas stations teach staff to report human trafficking
- Police looking for suspect who robbed gas station, motel
- School bus catches fire, students safe
- Fort Wayne Firefighter arrested at fire station