BUTLER, Ind. (WFFT) - The Butler Police Department and Indiana Fire Marshal's office is offering a $5,000 reward for information about an arson.
Police said the house at 237 Deopot Street was set on fire twice.
The first time was on June 21st, and that fire was mostly around a front window.
The second arson happened a couple weeks later when a pile of brush next to the house was set fire.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Butler Police Department at 260-868-2171.
- Butler Police offer reward for arson info
- Butler fire ruled "undetermined"
- Heroes recognized after Butler fire
- Large fire reported in downtown Butler, Indiana
- Butler figuring out next steps after fire
- Butler man charged with possessing child porn
- Development plans move forward in Butler, Waterloo
- Auto accident on County Road 47 hospitalizes two Butler teens
- Twitter to disclose info on political ads amid scrutiny
- Severe weather safety info if you live in an apartment or mobile home