FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - Dozens of people in Fort Wayne are reading a new book written by an international ballet star before it hits bookstores.
David Hallberg hosted a book release party at Fort Wayne Ballet Saturday afternoon.
Hallberg is a principal dancer with the American Ballet Theatre in New York.
He writes about his experience as a dancer and how he had to overcome an injury to get back on stage.
His book, "A body of work: dancing to the edge and back," hits store shelves Tuesday.
- Ballet star hosts book release in Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Leadership Fort Wayne hosts 4th annual volunteer fair
- Turnstone to host international paralympic qualifying competition in Fort Wayne
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Fort Wayne announces leaf collection schedule
- Train derails southeast of downtown Fort Wayne