The autopsy results of Jeffery Jones, who was involved in an officer involved shooting on October 27th, 2016, are in.
The Allen County Coroner's Office says the 53-year-old died of natural causes. The cause of death is cardiac arrest due to hypertensive heart disease. Jones was shot and released from the hospital to the Allen County Jail after the incident in October.
On November 15, he had a medical emergency at the jail, and was transported to a local hospital, where he later died.
- Autopsy results in Jeffery Jones case have been released
- Autopsy on found remains proves inconclusive
- Sidewalks covered in snow could result in fines
- Man dies in car fire as result of suicide
- Italy's biggest bank mistakenly releases earnings data
- City releases environmental report on North River
- Bald Eagle to be released Thursday
- Biggest 1-day drops for the Dow Jones industrial average
- Democratic party weighs in on election results, what's to come in November
- Lawyer removed in death penalty case