On Monday, 5-14-18 at approximately 1:53 p.m., detectives with the Gang & Violent Crimes Unit, along with EST (SWAT), executed a search warrant at 2805 S Lafayette St. This warrant service was the culmination of an investigation that began with tips and complaints about shots fired, gang and narcotics activity, and intimidation. GVCU Detectives conducted surveillance, and had several stops leaving the home.
During their search of the property, detectives located an AR-15 rifle, a pistol, magazines for different handguns, multiple caliber bullets, marijuana, controlled substances, and narcotics dealing paraphernalia. 21 year old Edwin Calligan, Jr., 22 year old Zaetarvis Hogue, 19 year old Kashawn Shelton-Grigsby, and 19 year old Coreiontae Gentry-Shelton were arrested as a result of this investigation.
The home was condemned due to its deteriorated conditions by Neighborhood code enforcement and was boarded up.
- Authorites seize weapons and drug paraphernalia in Lafayette St. raid
- FBI raids Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's office, seizes Stormy Daniels documents, bank records
- Malaysian police seize 72 bags of cash, jewels in Najib Razak raids
- Gunshot fired during raid
- Spotify's secret weapon
- Iraq Weapons Inspections Fast Facts
- Fugitive leads police to seize drugs, stolen guns and thousands in cash
- Arkansas Highway Police Seize 340 Pounds Of Marijuana In Second Weigh Station Drug Bust
- Would you rent a drug dog to raid your kid's bedroom? This company will let you
- Nearly 2,000 pot plants seized in bust