Photo Gallery 1 Images
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Addison Agen sung the national anthem getting people pumped to take action against cancer at Homestead High School.
The Relay For Life event's funds go toward cancer research, patient care, and prevention initiatives.
The organizer of the event said it's a great way to honor survivors, and get the community involved to raise money.
"We were lucky enough to have Addison Agen help us kick off our opening ceremony today. Our goal is $100,000," Joe Ensley said.
Addison signed autographs and took pictures with attendees for a donation that will go toward the event's fundraising goal.
There was also games, a silent auction, a bounce house, bingo and Tae Kwon Do demonstrations.
- Relay for Life event features Addison Agen
- WFFT sits down with Addison Agen
- Pro-Life supporters march downtown for Right to Life Rally
- Veteran remembers events of D-Day
- Lutheran Hospital celebrates donate life month
- Formula for Life 5K brings out community
- Operation Kidsafe event provides free child ID information for paretns.
- Tip A Cop event raises money for special olympics
- IU suspends fraternity social events until next spring