INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. (WFFT)- Attorney General Curtis Hill is warning Hoosiers about a credit card scam.
The warning comes after an Indianapolis man filed a complaint reporting his employees received cards from a company known as Connector Capital. The operation has an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Consumers should not activate any cards they did not request, or give out personal information.
If you have received an offer from this company, or any credit card you did not apply for, you can file a complaint with AG Hill's office by clicking here, or by calling 1-800-382-5516.
- AG Curtis Hill warning consumers about credit card scam
- Office of AG Curtis Hill holds drug take back
- Power companies warn of scam
- Police warn against candy scam
- Huntertown woman arrested for misusing employer's credit card
- LaGrange County warns about phone scam
- Better Business Bureau sends warning to elderly about recent scams
- Hackers using "scareware" to scam
- Beware of tax refund scams
- AG industry using more technology