WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Jeff Sessions will travel to Fort Wayne Thursday to deliver remarks on the immigration priorities of the Trump Administration, according to a statement released Tuesday by the United States Department of Justice.
The event will take place Thursday at 1:15 p.m. at the Suite Level Lounge at Parkview Field.
FOX 55 News will have a crew at the event, and will have a full report Thursday on FOX 55 News First at 10.
- Sessions traveling to Fort Wayne, discussing immigration
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions talks about immigration in Fort Wayne
- Airport travelers surprised at Fort Wayne International
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- Fort Wayne man travels to Italy to meet birth mom
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Two Fort Wayne residents travel to Puerto Rico to help relief efforts