FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT)- Firefighters in Fort Wayne are investigating an early morning blaze that damaged three homes.
Crews responded just after midnight to 1002 Scott Avenue. When they got to the scene they found a two story home with heavy flames coming from the front. The fire was beginning to spread to the homes on either side.
Firefighters said they immediately took action to keep the fire from spreading more. Ten adults reportedly evacuated safely from the home. 1002 Scott Avenue was badly damaged, while the other houses involved only sustained minor damage. None of the people inside the home were injured.
The fire was under control in about 20 minutes. The cause is still under investigation.
- Three homes damaged in overnight blaze
- Home damaged after fire
- Firefighters battle blaze and heat
- Early morning fire damages home
- Electrical fire damages Angola home
- Firefighters battle large blaze at Golfview Apartments
- Fire damages home on Paulding Road
- Multiple fire departments battle blaze in Huntington County
- Overnight snow creates trouble during morning commute
- Hit-and-Run driver damages Old Fort