FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WFFT) - A man wanted for a reckless homicide warrant has turned himself in to the Fort Wayne Police Department.
In a press release issued Tuesday afternoon, the Department says after learning of the warrent, Nickolas McKinley had two friends drive him to police headquarters from Cleveland, Ohio.
Nickolas Fitzgerald McKinley, 24, was wanted in the murder of Javon Sims November 27, 2017.
Police thought McKinley could be in the Fort Wayne or Cleveland, Ohio.
McKinley's court date hasn't been set yet.
- Suspect in November homicide surrenders to Fort Wayne Police
- Burglary suspect surrenders after standoff
- Murder suspect extradited to Fort Wayne
- "Savor Fort Wayne" begins
- See something? Say something- Unsolved homicides taking over Fort Wayne
- Two Fort Wayne nightclubs closing
- Fort Wayne housing market booming
- Fort Wayne church helps Haiti
- Greater Fort Wayne celebrates success
- Man surrenders after barricade incident