DEKALB COUNTY, Ind. (WFFT)- An Auburn man was taken to the hospital after he was struck by a plow blade while walking along the side of SR 8.
The crash happened Friday around 8:30 p.m. James Garrett, 22, of Auburn was walking along SR 8 when he was struck by a plow driven by Scott Culbertson, 49, of Garrett.
Culbertson told police he did not see Garrett.
Garrett was taken to Parkview Regional Medical Center for a fractured arm and foot.
- Pedestrian struck by plow blade
- Vehicle plowed into pedestrians in Shanghai
- Police: Pedestrians struck by van in Toronto
- Sailor in Critical Condition After Being Struck by Spinning Helicopter Blade at Camp Pendleton
- URGENT - Vehicle plows into pedestrians in downtown Shanghai
- Witnesses recount horror as van plowed into Toronto pedestrians
- Pedestrian killed after being struck by a car
- Video shows pedestrian hit by car during vigil for bicyclist fatally struck
- DNA connects driver to hit-and-run two years after pedestrian struck and killed
- Plow driver has message for drivers