26 people were busted on drug charges in what police are calling "Operation Buzzkill."
The suspects shown come from six different cities and towns including: Fort Wayne, Ossian, Geneva, Monroe and Berne. The arrests happened early Thursday morning -- as part of a year-long investigation. The people involved are facing various drug charges -- involving painkillers, spice, heroin, and other drugs.
- "Operation Buzzkill" leads to 26 arrests
- Drug sting leads to arrest by FWPD
- Body of missing man, 26, found in Indiana's Lake Monroe
- High speed chase leads to arrest of Fort Wayne man
- Vehicular pursuit leads to drug-related arrest in Lagrange County
- Drug bust on Aboite Center Road leads to four arrests
- Lafontaine murder suspect arrested
- FWPD make drug arrests
- New flight paths lead to airplane noise complaints across US
- GOP lawyer leads lawsuit against Indiana over trucker fees