WFFT-TV, the FOX affiliate in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is seeking a highly-creative, experienced Assistant Creative Services Director. If you have a passion for creativity, and need an outlet – this job is your opportunity! The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development and production of cutting edge promos for on-air and digital and social media platforms. This person must be ready to hit the ground running by developing campaigns from start to finish, and finding creative ways to connect with our audience.
• Write, produce, shoot, and edit News, Programming, and Community Event promotions for on-air and digital media
• Assist with Commercial Production as scheduled
• Assist with coordinating production, including working with News personnel and clients
• Develop contests with the aid of the Creative Services Director to grow station viewership and website usage
• Assist with station events as necessary
• Schedule and manage inventory for station promos, IDs, and PSAs
• Other duties as assigned by the Creative Services Director
• Proficiency with non-linear video editing (Avid and Adobe After Effects preferred)
• Ability to shoot eye-catching video and write attention-grabbing copy
• Minimum 2 years broadcast marketing experience at a news-producing station
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• College degree in marketing, mass communications, or related field
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your work to: email@example.com.
Resumes can also be mailed to:
FOX 55 Fort Wayne
attn: John Parker
3707 Hillegas Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
WFFT-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.